Hamilton, Madison, and Jay

This blog is devoted to a variety of topics including politics, current events, legal issues, and we even take the time to have some occasional fun. After all, blogging is about having a little fun, right?

Name:
Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

Who are we? We're a married couple who has a passion for politics and current events. That's what this site is about. If you read us, you know what we stand for.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Housekeeping

This sucks. Over the last day or so, my computer has been having some nasty hiccups. I don't know what it is but I'm going to be taking it in to have it looked at. That means that for the time being I won't be posting a lot, if at all. I can't guarantee how long the computer will let me work before rebelling against it's master. And nothing irritates me more than being in the middle of a post and having the computer crap out on me.

So, keep checking back here, just in case I have a "good" day with the confounded machine. Also, don't forget to check out Common Conservative on the 16th. That's when the new issue is published, and where our new column is at.

Publius II

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home