Hamilton, Madison, and Jay

This blog is devoted to a variety of topics including politics, current events, legal issues, and we even take the time to have some occasional fun. After all, blogging is about having a little fun, right?

Name:
Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

Who are we? We're a married couple who has a passion for politics and current events. That's what this site is about. If you read us, you know what we stand for.

Friday, September 19, 2008

A little housekeeping

My apologies to regular readers for the light amount of blogging this week. It seems I have come down with a nasty "summer cold" that I can't seem to shake. While I have been reading the blogs, and keeping up with the news -- especially with regard to the election -- I just haven't felt like doing a lot of opining on things.

That does happen when you're on cold meds, blowing your nose every five minutes, sneezing your brains out, and hacking out half a lung. (Sorry for the graphic description. I know most of you have been where I am right now.)

I'm hoping to shake this over the weekend, or at the very least shake the majority of it, and be somewhat up to snuff on Monday. Marcie may post a thing or two over the weekend, so check back if and when you get a chance.

I'll talk to you all again on Monday. (And no, reading this will not give you the cold I have. I'm not that contagious.)

Publius II

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not fun having those here in the great state of Arizona, home of the future POTUS.

Get well soon, we're going to need everyone at full strength for the next 6 weeks!

September 19, 2008 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Syd And Vaughn said...

Joe,

Worry not. I'll be right as rain in a short amount of time.

Publius II

September 20, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home