Hamilton, Madison, and Jay

This blog is devoted to a variety of topics including politics, current events, legal issues, and we even take the time to have some occasional fun. After all, blogging is about having a little fun, right?

Name:
Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

Who are we? We're a married couple who has a passion for politics and current events. That's what this site is about. If you read us, you know what we stand for.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Wishes

Greetings from snowy Prescott, AZ! We are getting our white Christmas in this year because we had no relatives or friends coming into to town, and my family has flown back to Ohio to be the family snowed in back there.

It has been a particularly insane year, and I am proud that Thomas was able to keep up with all of it while I dealt with school. He has done a very good job maintaining the site and keeping up with the news of the day; he also gives me daily briefs on what went on in the news. As I do not blog much here, I do still have a responsibility to Thomas when it comes to our regular columns. I would not be much of a partner with him if I did not know what I was talking about.

We hope that all of our readers have a very Merry Christmas, and a safe and Happy New Year. We will return after the Christmas holiday.

Marcie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home